Friday, June 08, 2007

Up to my eyeballs.

Starting this morning, I'm going to be a working fool for the next three days. I have so many projects that I just can't STAND being on my to-do list (some have sat there for months), and Mama just wants to get over them already and move forward.

Aside from a few errands and some blessed sleep, I won't be leaving my office for three days. Working it girl, all Melanie Griffith.

I'm a little nervous about the challenges in front of me, procrastination on a few things that I really don't want to do but need to has gotten the best of me. But I hope to turn off my computer Sunday night with the biggest sense of accomplishment I've had in a long time.

So riveting!

Okay, something semi-exciting: last night I made my first ever 911 call. And while I thought it would be terribly exciting, when I hung up I felt like I had just ordered a pizza. (Everything's okay, obviously)